Re: LZ: any one have the registered version of McMiks or Asteroids ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NTCHRIST wrote:

> I would like the registered versions of these two games and i dont want
> to pay for some measly calc game . Its not that i dont want to pay its
> the work involved . please send the programs if you have them .
>
>                                                       NTCHRIST

Hmmm...you're gonna get a lot of flames for that comment.  You've never
programmed a cool game like McMik or Asteroids, have you?  Lot's of time,
and it's not like it's a full time job in which you get money.  Jingyang
Xu(author of asteroids) is needing money for a new calc(last I heard), so
if you don't pay, don't expect any new versions.  :)

--
Compliments of:

Follow-Ups: References: