LZ: ZShell game sources

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: ZShell game sources

Now I've updated my homepage a bit (not much...), but at least I've
added on the calculator page links to all my games/programs for
ZShell and Fargo PLUS the source to all games (which haven't been
released to the public before). So, if you want to look how you
make some advanced :-) ZShell games, get the sources. There are also
screenshots from the games if you want that :-)

This doesn't mean I will stop programming ZShell if that's what you
think. I won't program as much Z80 as I did before, but I'll continue
on Sqrxz. You'll find a new sqrxz demo (non-playable) at the page also
(with source).

You can, for example, now make your own levels in Labby 2.0 (just change
the labbylvl file, there you could change the name of the levelcreater
and post the level if you like that). You can also make your own
levels in Sqrxz, though it's limited in use and it's a bit hard to
enter the levels manually (the level is stored a bit stupid, but necessary
way).

The sources are commented on some places, but that's mostly for my own
purpose. Some sources will be commented much more, when they'll arrive
at the ZShell school.

There is no new lesson on the ZShell school btw (#5 is the latest). That
info is found at the school also.

That's all, thanks for reading!

--
Jimmy Mårdell                "To tell you the truth I'm so damned tired
mailto:mja@algonet.se         A life-long leave is what I require