LZ: Re: Formula One proposed improvements

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: Formula One proposed improvements

> Heres What I have in mind for Formula One, tell me what you think
> before I go ahead and learn link programming.
>

> 1) There will be a total of 8 tracks, ranging from VERY EASY to  VERY
> DIFFICULT.  Tracks will have different backdrops to fit the setting.
>
> 2)  There will be 2 modes of play:
> 	a) 1-player practice mode [get good at the tracks]
> 	b) 2-player race [race your friends]
>
> So basically it will be a 2-player dueling race, but you can practice
> the tracks in one-player mode when you want.
>

> Let me know what you think!!!!

I was thinking that mabey you couldcrash? =) Just kidding.. um are you
going to make it so there are multiple laps... or mabey yu could make it so
it has a time limit.. year... err no.. thats impossible.. well I dunno..yu
figure it out! =)

Ed Watson
refugee@goodnet.com