Re: LZ: Re: your mail

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: your mail

On Thu, 5 Dec 1996, Matt Shetler D.O.C. wrote:

> I know many of you including me hate these messages but can someone mail
> me the instructions on how to unsubscribe to this list. As I said I
> apologize sincerely. Thanks a lot!

Actually, this message is all right.  The ones that just say GET ME OFF
THIS LIST are the bad ones.  To unsubscribe, send a message to
majordomo@lists.ticalc.org and put

unsubscribe list-zshell

in the message body.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
http://www.iop.com/~lieuallen/home/
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

Vanilla, adj.:
	Ordinary flavor, standard.  See FLAVOR.  When used of food,
very often does not mean that the food is flavored with vanilla
extract!  For example, "vanilla-flavored won ton soup" (or simply
"vanilla won ton soup") means ordinary won ton soup, as opposed to hot
and sour won ton soup.