LZ: SecureIt-85 beta testers!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: SecureIt-85 beta testers!!

I have a question about a bug I had in the newer version of SecureIt-85
which I'm working on.  All I'm really wondering is if the bug existed in
previous versions.

Okay, load SecureIt fresh onto your calc from the computer.  Change the
password from the original to something about 4 to 5 keypresses.  Then
change the password back to the enter key.  Then try to change it again.
The problem I came up with was that the calc wouldn't accept any password!

If you find this bug to be present in the Beta versions, let me know.

Thanks,
Michael Wyman - SeaHorse Software
wyma0012@gold.tc.umn.edu