Re: LZ: Plainjump 1.0 Bug!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Plainjump 1.0 Bug!!!!

>It's a nice program, one of the best ZShell games in my oppinion.  I
>can't wait until PlainJump 2.0 comes out.  That will probably fix
>those bugs.  I've heard that it is going to have "bad guys!"  Oh,
>cool!

I can tell you all sorts a cool stuff about PJ][. My name is Adam Schwarcz,
and I did all of the sprite work for andreas. Its going to have oncomming
rockets that you dodge. Also, a 2 player option, external editor (so you
can make levels, and trade them around, kinda like doom) and 4 grayscale
engine. Its really fun, I got it!! HAHA!! You don't! HAHA. Anyway. Its
really fun, and should be done pretty soon. you'll enjoy it.

Adam Schwarcz

BTW, If any of you non-artistic ZShell programmers wants some graphics
done, tell me.