LZ: ZPad

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: ZPad

>This looks great, I'm looking forward to seeing it.
>Something that would make this program even better
>is add the ability of dynamically replacing all the
>addresses in a program -- an address table added
>automatically. <snip>

This is a great idea (I think). Only problem is that
I don't quite understad what you mean (perhaps it's my
english). You see, I am no expert in ASM programming.
There's only few simple ASM programs that I've wrote to
my calc. If you could send me (perhaps via personal email)
more detailed information about this, then I could add
this feature to ZPad some day in the future. There is
still many many other things in ZPad that I must complete
first. Anyway, thanks for the comment :)

Kari Brown, eekabr@tpu.fi
Author of ZPad Link Software for TI-85
Check It Out, http://www.tpu.fi/~eekabr/