LZ: New OS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: New OS

Ok, I realize that LZshell may be a bad place to talk about this, but I
think the time has come to improve upon ZShell.

No offense to the authors of ZShell--- great program, great idea.

Nevertheless, I am thinking of a totally new concept:

An operating system that runs like a Disk operatying system;  i.e., the
internal memory is used with a semi-F.A.T. system, and link-port
expanders are based entirely on a FAT system.

Besides that, it would have file routines built into the OS, and
automatic support for current (and future) expanders/devices through
programs similar to device drivers.

Sound feasible?

	- J. Bishop