LZ: RE: ZPad

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: RE: ZPad

This looks great, I'm looking forward to seeing it.
Something that would make this program even better is add the ability of dynamically replacing all the addresses in a program -- an address table added automatically.
	I'm using somehing like this for Daedalus, and it's a real pain to work with.  If you automated it, it would be great, and we'd have much faster games :)

If you want I'll send you my code for the replace -- this could be included automatically in programs with the address-table option set to true, or something like that.
	Once again, I'm looking forward to this program, since using dos can be kind of a pain.  Thanks alot!