Re: LZ: Self Encrypting Programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Self Encrypting Programs

> If you have it rewrite itself at the begining it should loose the revert
> to original when it exits lots of computer programs did this to prevent
> people from modifying them.

  But you forgot - the 85 has no hard disk.  The "stored copy" is
literally running in place; there is no second copy, so it can't be
discarded.
  And couldn't someone just make a program to decrypt it and leave it that
way?

                     /***********************************
                     *           Daniel Knapp           *
                     *       FeatherWate Software       *