Re: LZ: a little 'bug' in ZShell 4.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: a little 'bug' in ZShell 4.0

this is not a bug in zshell, see after executing this prog. you are left
in the graph screen. You prog has nothing to do with it. try this, start
zshell while in the graph screen. It still does it. Not a bug, but I can't
expalin it right now (kinda tired right now)

			Will Stokes

*                   Will Stokes		         (                 *
*        wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu      	 )  Comment of     *
*      						 (  the times:     *
*              My Personal Homepage		 )                 *
*     http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm 	 (~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
*						 )                 *
*           The TI-85 Calculator Center		 (  Oxymoron:      *
* (the website I maintain and update very often) ) Power Macintosh *
*          http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/	 (                 *
*						 )                 *

On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Tony Lieuallen wrote:

> I found this a little while ago.  If you would like to bypass the
> 'credits' at the end of zshell as a teacher protect or something, you can
> do this.  Type up this program:
>
> DispG
> Pause
>
> run it, then run zshell.  It will automatically clear the credits away.
> Kinda weird.
>
> Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
> http://www.iop.com/~lieuallen/home/
> Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
> don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!
>
> Every creature has within him the wild, uncontrollable urge to punt.

Follow-Ups: References: