(no subject)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(no subject)

Wow, I just got Zshell!  I love it.  But, I do have a problem.  I can't get
my link to work.  I had to use a friends to get zshell.  I have attempted
both a parallel and a serial link.  The parallel link worked fine with
Andreas Westfield's linktest, but when I tried to use link85xp, I kept
getting a transmission error.  I think it has something to do with my
computer, though, because I was able to get it to work on a different
computer.  Does anyone know if my parallel port itself is causing the
problem?  I'm using an IBM 486-66.  If anyone has a suggestion, please tell me.

Wade Burch
burch@mobbs.com