LZ: varible hiding

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: varible hiding

ATTENTION! I have figured out how to HIDE VARIBLES on the TI-85. As soon
as i implement a shell for my routine i will release it to the public.
expect to see it by the end of september but don't get your hopes up
about that(just like with ZShell 4.5's and fargo's release date). Also
this way is more complete than other ways. Only zshell can see the file.
even the 2nd MEM DELETE STRING(or ALL) menu can't see the files after
they have been hidded. just wait and see. this program will stop
teachers from viewing the contents of your calculator. Also i will take
any suggestions for features to be added to this program.

PCoMP
Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp