Re: LZ: get more ram?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: get more ram?

<< Are
 we ever going to have a program that is over 30k? No. 30k of code, do you
 realize how big that is?!?! If we do have a program over 30k, we can use
 overlays. >>

well... the part about the program being over 30K. I'v got the program that
might be over that, if all the suggestions were put into the new zshell 4.5
then It would probally take up at least 30K but if not how many programs can
you fit on there? not many so you would have to put more memory. I have been
thinking about this for a long time now and I do think it is poss. I am not a
elec. wizz but I know alittle and nothing is impossable.

What are overlays?

Carl Turner
cturner142@aol.com