Re: LZ: Startup and ZS4.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Startup and ZS4.5

The problem with asking for everything under the sun for zshell is
that they might actually do some of it each time they upgrade.
That means it gets bigger and bigger and your calc gets fancier
and a lot less useful.

I think they've got all the features they need and I hope a few
others who think like I do will speak up so they'll know that
we think small is important.

Don't ask for everything you want in zshell.  It's not like your
pocket where you can carry what you choose and leave the rest home.
You have to carry what everyone else wants too.

I hope the people doing 4.5 will not let it get any larger.  Ever.
even in 5.0 or 15.0.  Not until the 85 memory increases.

It takes a lot of discipline to resist the temptation to add features
that you guys are asking for.  If they do add them all you'll quit
using zshell cause you wont have room for anything else.  Think
about it.

Barry