Re: LZ: Zshell 4.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Zshell 4.5

> I guess I will throw in my $.02 about possible zshell programs.  A built in
> subroutine for random numbers would be nice.  I definitely could go for a
> preference screen, or possibly there could be a control panel that programs
> could load options into.  That way all the options would be in one menu.  A
> speed control could be handy as well in case you want a program to run
> slower if your ti is accelerated.  That's all the things I can think of so
> far, let me know what anyone thinks about my ideas.
>
> Mike Berry

This sounds pretty good, except for a few things.  First, if there is
a configuration screen, it should be made as ungraphical as possible
to save space.  Also, don't add in anything for slowing down a calc.
If someone is too cheap to spend $1 on a switch to slow it down, then
that's there problem.

-Ed