Re: LZ: optimizing zshell programs for turbo calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: optimizing zshell programs for turbo calcs

> Yes, I believe someone mentioned this a while ago, and the general
> concensus was:  Speed up your TI, and it's your responsability; make a
> hardware switch.
I MADE A HARDWARE SWITCH, YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!!!
I am asking for a program that knows when it's loops will inadvertantly
run faster, and slow down those loops when necessary.
Like I said before, XC1701 frames much faster when there are very few
ships on the screen, It needs to know to slow itself down accrding to
how many ships are on the screen. THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING SO MAKE
SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS PARAGRAPH BEFORE ANSWERING!!!!

with love in my heart  :|
-Chris