Re: LZ: Startup and ZS4.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Startup and ZS4.5

heh... then whats the teacher gonna think when it comes up witha password
prompt? Thats just gooing to make you look guilty right from the start.
Then she'll either take your calculator away or make you reset it or
something evil like that. Other than that, good idea. What could work
though, is if you just moved the location zhsell is in on the custom menu.
Like make it so you have to press custom, more, F2. I think there are
programs out there that do this, but not sure. check www.ti-calc.org.