Re: LZ: Startup and ZS4.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Startup and ZS4.5

Ed Plese, Jr. wrote:

> > > on [CUSTOM] [F1] a password prompt would appear. This way, a teacher
> > > couldn't see what is in Zshell if s/he found out how to access it
> > Change the position of ZShell to another spot on the menu, and change
> > the ZShell menu text to all spaces. Voila. Most teachers arent that
> > smart. :)
>
> I thought of an even better way of hiding ZShell.  I might actually
> make this program if I ever need to.  But, all you have to do is make
> a program that will move ZShell to a spot on some other menu screen.
there is already a program that does that.
> Then there is a byte right in front of the custom menu pointers that
> is $0F.  Set this to $05 and then have the program exit.  Only one
> page of the custom menu will be available.  Don't do anything to the calc
> until the teacher checks it and then go into catalog or something and
> press blank and blank a spot.  Exit that and all three custom pages
> will be available again.
i will work on the program that does that over the weekend so don't
bother unless i decide to scrap the project.

PCoMP
Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp
(i need to make a file that will have that text already in it so i don't
have to retype it each time.)