Re: LZ: I ASK AGAIN!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: I ASK AGAIN!!

list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org wrote:

> I have posted this question many a times, but I need to make the decision
> of whether trading in my 83 or getting an 83. The big thing is I wanto
> know if anyine has written any assmbly programs for the 83. And if so
> tell me where you can get them. I have been told that the 83 has
> different ROM calls. If that is true, have they released that info? I
> need to know because my teacher will not let me use an 85 on tests. I
> want ASM so I need to know if there are or how soon there will be games
> for the 83 in ASM. Thanks again!!
>                                 -Matt Shetler
> P.S. Even if you don't think there are any tell me that also!!

Just curious, why wont they let you use it on tests? Cant you just show
them the memory is clear?

Why dont they just remake  zshell for the 83. It uses a z80 right? So
why not just change zshell around (rom calls and such) so you could run
SOME ti-85 programs. (obviosly not ones that use direct screen writes
etc)