LZ: programs in zshell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: programs in zshell

-> would it be possible at all to run 85p programs in zshell? i am going
-> to guess that it is but it would take a lot of programming time and
-> memory and it would be better to just use the built in menu but, it
-> would be nice to have a menu (for the regular programs) that runs
-> like zshell.

If you mean so it would be faster, than no. Otherwise if you would
like to be able to choose programs from a list like ZShell then yeah,
it's very possible, It wouldn't be worth it though.

-> also, has anyone tried making a program that would allow you to play
-> games head on head over the net? i would think that you'd need a
-> graphlink, special plug-ins(or a whole 'nother program that would
-> initialize the com port, initialize your internet server, and go to
-> netscape or whatever browser you use), and a web-site
-> server(ti-calc.org would work very well for that part).although,
-> most everything else i have suggested has been debated or prooved
-> impossible, maybe this is just another:(

It's possible, and not very hard either, but I don't think that it would
be worth it since, well, wouldn't you rather play Quake over the
internet. Also I don't know if Compuserve allows you to have a local
Server.