Re: LZ: TI and a TI-86?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: TI and a TI-86?

>> Over the last few days I've noticed a few letters
>>that made mention of a TI-86 (which would possess
>>all of the abilities of a TI-85, and possibly more, and
>>include built-in ASM support).  If TI _IS_ keeping
>>a close watch, like they claim, does anyone here
>>think that they might actually put such a calculator
>>into production?
>>
>> Just a thought,
>>
>> ____
>> ~Keith
>> FFNP69C@PRODIGY.COM
>>
>Definitely NO.  Since TI-calcs are made
>for schools, asm isn't exactly an important
>part. The reason they made support for it
>on the 83 was that there was interest (not
>many %) and it must be very easy to make
>the Send(9 function. But to make a whole
>new calc for only asm, NO.

I never said that it would be ONLY for asm.  I said that it would be
a TI-85 with perhaps a few added mathematical functions AS WELL AS
asm support.
The TI-83 is a TI-82 with a few extra financial functions AS WELL AS
asm support.  At least that's the impression it left on me...  ;)

____
~Keith
FFNP69C@PRODIGY.COM