Re: LZ: TI-85 Speed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: TI-85 Speed

On Tue, 27 Aug 1996, Peter Cordes wrote:

> Ed Plese, Jr. wrote:
> >
> > And this is regarding my previous post:
> > When you reset a calc (COMPLETELY), are the port settings reset also?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ed Plese, Jr.
> > (eplese@lnd.com)
> again the wrong place to post that message but the answer is yes they
> are.

I'd like a little clarification on just what the topic of this
list is, please.  Is it truly just zshell or is it assembly
programming on TI calculators?

I hope it's the latter, especially since the 83 is now out and
there will also be assembly programming done on the 92 soon.

But if it's not, I guess I need to know that.

Barry