LZ: TI-85 Speed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: TI-85 Speed

In the past few days, I have encountered something very strange with
my calc.  I have accelerated it previously, but I never flip the
switch to turbo.  Usually the calc runs slower because of the added
resistance of the wires going to the switch, but recently it has
sped up considerably.  The program  FOR(a,1,1000):Disp a:END  now
takes only 20 seconds.  I have tried completely resetting it by
taking out the batteries, but it still goes fast.  I have absolutely
no idea why it did this.  If anyone knows why, please reply.

Thanks,
Ed Plese, Jr.
(eplese@lnd.com)