Re: LZ: Re: your mail

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: your mail

-> > okay, i guess i've stirred up enough trouble around herre for now
-> and i > think i would like to learn asm and i will, when i really
-> have a lot of > time on my hands like next summer. also, you or
-> somebody said that if you > could convert them, they would be neither
-> small nor fast...  huh? >
-> they wouldn't be small becase for each basic instruction you'd need a
-> LOT of machine code, and they woudn't be fast for the same reason
-> (well it would be faster than running it native, but not really that
-> fast)
-> Actually to really implemnet a whole program it'd probably require
-> more code than you have memory on your calculator, (unless you use th
-> rom routines, and then ther will be absolutly NO speed difference!!!)

There still will be a speed diference since for the TI-BASIC the
calculator has to interpret what it has parsed and such.

If you want to remake a TI-BASIC program for ZShell I would suggest just
rewritting it in Assembler.