Re: LZ: Re: your mail

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: your mail

> pd-
> okay, i guess i've stirred up enough trouble around herre for now and i
> think i would like to learn asm and i will, when i really have a lot of
> time on my hands like next summer. also, you or somebody said that if you
> could convert them, they would be neither small nor fast...  huh?

they wouldn't be small becase for each basic instruction you'd need a
LOT of machine code, and they woudn't be fast for the same reason
(well it would be faster than running it native, but not really that
fast)
Actually to really implemnet a whole program it'd probably require
more code than you have memory on your calculator, (unless you use th
rom routines, and then ther will be absolutly NO speed difference!!!)

Rob Taylor MAIL - mailto:rtaylor@ticalc.org
           WEB  - http://www.u-net.com/~rtaylor/