Re: LZ:83 ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ:83 ASM

On Mon, 26 Aug 1996, Andrew Haninger wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Aug 1996, Digital Dreamer wrote:
>
> > MShell, I beleive, is like ZShell for the TI-92.
> >
> > dreamer
> i don't think so. i would guess that mshell is like zshell for the 83
> because zshell for the 92 is fargo unless mshell is fargo's name now. i'm
> confused....
> how 'bout this:

> ti-83=mshell(i'm guessing)
> ti-85=zshell(duh!)
> ti-92=fargo

Nope.  83 needs NO shell at all, the support is built directly into it by
TI.  You type "Send(9#######" where the #'s are the name of the program
string, and it loads it into the right spot and runs it.  This was BUILT
IN BY TI!

Ryan Myers
rmyers@teleport.com
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
-- "One useless man is a disgrace.  Two useless men are a burden to
-- society.  Three or more useless men means Congress is in session."