Re: LZ:83 ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ:83 ASM

> Date:          Mon, 26 Aug 1996 15:35:19 -0400 (EDT)
> From:          "Matt Shetler D.O.C." <jfreak@nvi.nvi.net>
> To:            list-zshell@defiant.rbk.sollentuna.se
> Cc:            list-zshell@defiant.rbk.sollentuna.se
> Subject:       LZ:83 ASM

hahahhahahah.... my math teacher said the same thing.  I know why
they say that.  They have been trained to use the 82.  Now they see
the 83 and the like because hey it works the same (mostly).   They
don't want to have people making it difficult for them.  The 85 has
the superior mathematic functionality.  Thats why the TI-83 is not
the TI-86.  If you are willing to spend the miniscule amount of time
to learn the simple ti-85 OS (which in my opinion is 20000 times
better than the 82's) then the ti85 is right for you.  I for one am
going to stick to programming the 85 (until Mshell comes out and then
I'm going to do that too).  I think most of the developers will stick
to the 85.

-Andy

> I am sure this has already been coverd but has anyone used assembly on the
> 83. I know it supports ASM but has anybody actually done it? How do you
> do it without a custom menu if it has been done because my Algebra II
> teacher said we should probably buy the 83. Is there a "Zshell" for the
> 83 and if so where can I get it? Thanks a lot.
>                     -Matt Shetler

| Andy Selle (aselle@mat.net)                |
| Real Programmers Write in Assembly         |
| http://www.mat.net/~aselle                 |