Re: LZ: Need To Sell Something?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Need To Sell Something?

Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Ok. That's the end of it.
>
> NO MORE SHIT LIKE THIS!
>
> list-zshell is NOT for advertising your site, Chris. It is for discussions
> about ZShell. No more. No less.
>
> So. Stop that now.
>
> And I want you all to know that this has nothing to do with NukeWare
> itself. If it had been Isaac posting about ticalc.org I would've said the
> same.

I guess thats the difference between you and Isaac, huh Chris?
you only needed to post information about your page ONCE, we would have
got the message! And 75% more of us probably would have checked it out.
I wouldn't hold out for that businessman-of-the-year award if I were
you...

Does anybody have a beta of street fighter? I really would like to check
it out. I'm gonna subscribe to the bianaries list, because I think I may
have missed it (and others) by not subscribing there.

Oh, and don't worry, I know that I'm not supposed to write mail to
_THIS_ address saying "subscribe list-zshell" and crap like that(wow,
that makes for good reading). I know all the addresses and everything.

-Chris