Re: LZ: Re: your mail

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: your mail

> > If that _IS_ what he meant, then it is very possible (of course), for a
> > PC to convert a ti-basic program to a z80 asm program. Don't know if it's
> > been written yet. heh. For that matter, I don't know if it's worth
> > writing :P
> >
> > Pixel Dreamer
> >
> why isn't that worth writing? there are plenty of worth while 85p programs
> out there and wouldn't it be nice if they were smaller and faster? i know
> i would wrrite zshell progs if i understood it all.

This has all been discussed before many times. The bottom line is that you
can't translate a program directly to assembly, and even if you could, it
would be neither small nor fast.

\ \  Jordan Adema                O-   \       A student who changes the
 \ \  jadema@grfn.org                  \         course of history is
  \ \  http://www.calvin.edu/~sadema21/ \      probably taking an exam.

Follow-Ups: References: