Re: LZ: IRC CHANNELS??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: IRC CHANNELS??

becker wrote:

> Is there a consistent irc channel on any server that has a zshell room?
> I think it would be great if someone were to set up something like that
> and tell us on the list where it was.
>
> This would enable people do get VERY up-to-date programs, and instant
> programming/miscellaneous info from other people.
>
> I would like to recommend using irc.inil.com
> It's never crowded because its new. But don't assume that there is going
> to be a channel there now, this is all just an idea so far.
>
> let me know....
> -Chris

I work for an ISP in Racine WI, We have (had) a chat room set up on
our page. we took it off because no one EVER went on it. If you
want to see if the server is still up for the chat room, go to
se.wi.net
if it isn't, I could talk to the owner, get it back online, and make
one of the channels a zshell channel, Everyone who thinks this is
a good idea, RESPOND, because I am not going to go through the trouble
of setting up a server if no one will ever be there :)
Mike Kristopeit
This is the Greatest TI/Programming site on the net
Haven't been there, CHECK IT OUT!!!!!