LZ: Re: your mail

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: your mail

-> On Sat, 24 Aug 1996, Andrew Haninger wrote:
->
-> > would it be possible to write a program (to be used on a pc) that
-> would > be based on what  the calculator does while it starts an 85p
-> file. what i > mean is, isit possible to write a program that would
-> convert an 85p file > to an 85s file. i am aware that this would be
-> very difficult and so maybe > i should ask if anyone knows if such a
-> file exists.
->
-> You mean you want a PC program to tokenize a .85p file.  I seriously
-> doubt this exists.  The time it would take you to send it to your
-> computer, run this program, then send it back, would not likely be
-> less than just running it on the calc.

I think he meant, something that will convert a 85 Program (TI-BASIC) to
an assembler program.