Re: LZ: Street Fighter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Street Fighter

On Mon, 19 Aug 1996, Edward Plese wrote:

> Well, if you didn't like my last idea...
>
> Another way to save a bunch of space in Street Fighter would be to, instead
> of reversing the sprite to a different location in memory, just reverse it
> right over itself.  That way all of the space you'd need would be for the
> original sprite.  But, you'd have to have a tag for each one that would say
> which way it is pointing.
>
> Ed Plese, Jr.
> (eplese@lnd.com)

Well, what I want it to do is like this:
In the beginning all the sprites are pointing right. When I need it to
point the other way, copy it to TEXT_MEM2 or something and reverse it.
That way there's no addition memory needed since only one sprite is need
for one character at one time. Did that make sense?

Web Presence: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/6884/index.html
email: Look up, it's obvious.
Chat Nick: Biscuit

If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe
you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey,
free dummy.
			- Another Deep Thought by Jack Handy