Re: LZ: BINARIES

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: BINARIES

>You see, this is very messy.  I think whoever runs this list should
>SERIOUSLY make it in a binary format (have all messages in some time
>period compiled into one email).  That whay I can shift through just
>that one email, and I can also get and read my own mail without having
>lost it in the 'tide'.

I think the list is just fine the way it is. If you "lose your mail in the
tide", get a good mail reader that sorts it... I have all of my messages
sorted into Duke3d Opponents, InBox, and List-ZShell... Very convienent for
those days when I'm not in the mood to read L-Z... As for the digest
format... I think there is one... Dunno though. I dont like the digest idea
because the message is one HUGE one... And it takes a long time to download
at slower speeds.

-=Sponge=-
Matt Hayden
mhayden@poboxes.com