LZ: BINARIES

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: BINARIES

Hi all!

I haven't been on much for the past 3 months or so.  I cut off my
subscription, due to me getting like 50 emails a day and trying to find
my own mail.

You see, this is very messy.  I think whoever runs this list should
SERIOUSLY make it in a binary format (have all messages in some time
period compiled into one email).  That whay I can shift through just
that one email, and I can also get and read my own mail without having
lost it in the 'tide'.

What do you think?  If you have a comment, flame, 'what the hell is he
doing here?', or something else, just email me.

Thank you for your time and thank you for letting me occupy one of many
'junk' emails you'll be getting soon.  :)

-- MaverickX