LZ: Re: LZB: MenuText v0.1b

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: LZB: MenuText v0.1b

On 18 Aug 96 at 8:46, d5w@aegis.nitco.com wrote:

> I am a newbie zshell programmer, and have started making this program to
> let me type in menutext. I runs, but quits whenever I hit a key. Can any
> of you veteran programmers tell me why it won't output in menu text?

Look mr Newbie, when you assemble this program with TASM it issues
more than 250 errors! An error means that something is wrong.
Obvious, eh? I suggest you read and consider the output from the
assembler and then adjust the source till TASM assembles without any
errors. After that your program will work except for one detail: you
can't use jp in ZShell programs. Replace your jps with jr or with the
predefined macro JUMP_().

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mattias Lindqvist   <eng96gml@lustudat.student.lu.se>