LZ: For Everyone To Read

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: For Everyone To Read

OK here's the deal.  When the Nuke Ware site opens we are
altering a few things so we can have a VOTE to see how many
people want Mach-85 and how many don't.  Everything you need
to know about the product will be listed so there shouldn't
be any questions.  Voting more then once doesn't count and
the results will be posted automatically.  Stop ALL
flames/questions/comments because it's worthless and even the
lamers have 1 thing right about this entire arguement...it's
a waste of space on the list.  So be civilized and make a
simple vote and leave it at that.
|   _-'  -_        Chris Kline                   |
|  '-_Nuke ;  President Of Nuke Ware .           |
|   '--_ _-'  http://www.nukeware.com            |
|_      "Setting A New Standard In Gaming"      _|