Re: LZ: ZShell school

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZShell school

Timethy Toner wrote:

> >I just wanted to announce that I've started an online ZShell
> >School at my homepage http://www.algonet.se/~mja!
>
> This sounds very interesting.
>
> Somebody was doing Zshell lesson on IRC I believe.  Unfortunately I am not
> very familiar with IRC so I never stopped by.
>
> --timmyt

Yeah, that was me. It was a way that Delorean suggested for me to get
money for a new calc. So far I have 2 people signed up. On IRC I believe
there's more interaction between people and therefore it's easier to
learn a language. However, right now I'm quite near getting a new calc
(like $5 short), so I probably shouldn't be charging that much money for
it. If you would like more information, goto
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/6884/