LZ: Re. Mock-85 (You know, that "real" emulator)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 10:19 PM 8/13/96 -0700, you wrote:

>OK there is some MAJOR mis-understandings going on here.  First off, I don't
>care who you are, NO ONE has the right to flame Nuke Ware saying we don't
>live up to our hype.

Sorry, man.  I've got the right to flame anyone I want.

>That's BS, we don't have to do ANYTHING, so you should
>be thanksfull for what you get.

Gee, ingrateful me.

>Mach-85 is a program, or emulator or what
>ever you want to call it, and it's purpose is simple.  It runs at an
>incredible speed, and it runs all programs off the pc so you don't have to
>compile for 2 hours on your calc just to find a bug and have to sit again.

2 hours?  If you're talking about TIBasic, the longest wait I've ever had is
a mintute.

>It has every feature that the TI-graph link software has programming wise

And that would be??? A text editor?  Great.

>and
>NO, you can't program sounds for sound blaster.  All that ment was there is
>support for sound blaster because we threw some fun sound fx in with it.

Oh, fun.

>It's got automatic error correction to help get rid of simple bugs that can
>slow production time.  There are TONS of features that help you programming
>wise and speed up everything you do.  That's the WHOLE point, is for ease of
>programming and getting things done quicker.  All we did was tried to devise
>something fun that people would want and funny how the only place I hear
>flames from is LIST ZSHELL.  All that says to me is you're all a bunch of
>jerks.

You sweet talker, you.

>ZShell is NOT an impossibility, and you DO NOT need a ROM to run the
>programs.

Well, when a ROM_CALL is found in the string, what's the program gonna call?
Ghostbusters?

>We are working on implimenting ZShell and IF it can be done THEN
>we have everything the TI-85 can do.  If not, we STILL have everything a
>NORMAL 85 can do.

Eh?  Without zshell, you don't have everything a ti85 can do.  YOU DON'T
HAVE ZSHELL!

>Besides, more people know basic then ZShell.

Um... so?  TIBASIC is no challenge.  It doesn't need a program to help you
MAKE programs.

>Just HOLD
>OFF ALL questions and comments and especially NO MORE LAME FLAMES.  There IS
>a shareware version being released so you can try before you buy.  You can
>judge for yourself then, but even if you don't like it, that gives you no
>right to flame, and it only makes you look bad.

Or do you mean, only makes YOU look bad?

>The reason Nuke Ware HAS a
>"bad" rep according to you people is because YOU continue to make us look bad
>and flame everything we do.

Well, you give us the reasons...

>It's impossible to change unless given a chance
>TO change.

And until you DO change, flame-on...

andyS
- Andy Soell - <a href="http://www.gracebrethren.org/haxiem/">http://www.gracebrethren.org/haxiem/</a> - haxiem@mailhost.net -