Re: LZ: Mach-85 (REAL TI Emulator!!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 11:34 PM 8/12/96 -0400, you wrote:

>>Oh. I see. You think you will sell a lot of Mach-85 so you won't have time
>>to copy it to disk? Or perhaps you don't have enough disks? It's never
>>wrong to be optimistic...
>>

>did you ever stop to think that maby he did make something good... some
>people dream of things and some make it happen. maby he did make it happen,
>if he didnt then he is low down but if he did then i commend him on it. ill
>bet there were people who flamed magnus H. for saying that he could put .asm
>programs on a calc, but he did and now we are here ill bet that there are
>probably one or two people here who did that. the program he made sounds
>neat, maby if a shareware release went out, (hint hint ( it could be cripled
>or something)) then some of us would beleive him. but to make fun of someone
>for having an idea is the worst kind of bad. like many of the ideas i see
>shot down on this list... this program, the ethernet idea, redbox tones,
>tinet (neTI) , all these were at least done while i have been around. why
>not help the dreamers instead of being the bad guy?? just because something
>is different or "far fetched" doesnt mean it isnt possible. try the program
>out lets see a shareware version first, i know that if i like it i'll
>register it. anywayz that is my rant and rave :)

We aren't saying it CAN'T be done, we're saying that what he described is
worse than the emulator we already have... no zshell, no rom,
SOUNDBLASTER?!  Sheesh... it's not an emulator he described... just a calc
program...

andyS

- Andy Soell - <a href="http://www.gracebrethren.org/haxiem/">http://www.gracebrethren.org/haxiem/</a> - haxiem@mailhost.net -
= Webmaster: GBC Online = <a href="mailto:GraceB@netwalk.com">GraceB@netwalk.com</a> = http://www.gracebrethren.org