Re: LZ: ti-rom.txt

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ti-rom.txt

Joshua Lynch wrote:

>         I was wondering if i could still use the ti-rom document to do regular
> call's to, (after figuring out the offset of those calls for ROM ver 8.0, of
> course!;) and should i use the calling format that the document suggests? YES,
> i realize that the docs that came with zshell said ti-rom.txt was obsolete, but
> i figured that if I did regular calls it still might work :)
that is only if that ROM Call is in the same possition is every ROM
version. I personaly know RST $10, RST $20, and i think RST $38 are in
the same possition in all ROM versions. other than that I don't know.
Also the reason why it is obsolete is because in 85's with a ROM version
9.0 or 10.0 most of the ROM calls aren't even in a similar place to the
ROM versions that are in the ti-rom.txt file.
PCoMP
Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp