LZ: ZShell and Internet

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: ZShell and Internet

From:     Phillip Holmstrand  [pholmstr@geonorth.com]

> I am new to this list and ZShell, I got into both
> because I am intrested in ways of implimenting
> Internet support on the TI-85 through some sort of
> Ethernet connection using a ZShell and a home made
> connector.

> It would certainly be wonderful to plug my TI into
> the nice tempting blue Ethernet ports we have at
> School.

You're joking.

People, do us all a favor.  Think before you make wild requests for
hardware interfaces and software to use with your _calculator_.  I
enjoy a good, realistic hack (a la ZShell or turbo), but keep your
feet on this planet.  I don't believe we'll ever see Internet on a TI,
 external hard drives/memory, or infrared links.  Sorry to burst some
bubbles, but let's be serious.

Phillip - it's nothing personal, and I realize you're new to this
list.  But I just wanted to get a word in here before people take
this, like everything else, too far.