LZ: Re: Sound85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: Sound85

> On Sun, 30 Jun 1996, JARKKO VAARANIEMI wrote:
> > section 1 of 1 of file sound85.zip  < uuencode 5.32 by R.E.M. >
> >
> > table
> > `!"#$%&amp;'()*+,-./0123456789:;<
> Is something wrong here??  This programs sounds cool, but this doesn't
> look like a uuencoded file.  Please tell me what to do with it.

There shouldn't be. That table thingy enhances probability of attach
transfer success as I have to send my emails through a normal BBS system
(as I get email free from there). Hope that you get that program working.

By the way, is it possible to generate mailing alias for this list to
ticalc.org as it is very difficult for me to send mail to this quite
long address. list-zshell@ticalc.org would be much better :)

Jarkko V=E4=E4r=E4niemi
jarkko.vaaraniemi@mbnet.mikrobitti.fi

<pre>
---
=F7 =F5=92k=EE =F7 / =B7 J=C6k=A3 =B7 <=MSX,PC,WINDOWS ja AMIGA-yhteensopiv=
a! * ASO 2.32 Reg'd

 * ASO 2.32 * ...taivun p=E4=E4sanan mukaan olen parantumattomasti...
</pre>