LZ: A replacement C9?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: A replacement C9?

I, like too many others, accelerated my calculator without installing a =
switch.  I would like to install one now, but I have lost the C9.  Does =
anyone know where one might get a replacement or another part which =
might be used to slow the calculator down to a more normal speed.  I've =
read the postings which discuss the use of a variable capacitor, but I'm =
still left with a few questions:

1)  Might these available at Radio Shack?
2)  What kind of capacitor would it be? (don't say variable)
3)  Has anyone tried this (or any other) method before?

Thank you for reading (and perhaps replying to)this.

Corey Roussel
roussel@pcok.com