[A83] Re: Will someone create a clock for the TI-83 Plus?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Will someone create a clock for the TI-83 Plus?

I did, but I guess I'm just an idiot again.
PhðeniX §tåR of PBC
pbc_6

---

Like battling in the Battledome?  Want to learn how?  Or do you just want to
get rich?  If so, join PBC today!  We'll teach you how to get rich, and
reward you for winning in the Battledome!  There's always a member at your
skill level, and a league at your skill level, too!  Can't fight?  No
problem!  We'll show you how!

http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=pbc_6

Not a NeoPets user?  Go to http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=pbc_6
and sign up.