[A83] Re: Will someone create a clock for the TI-83 Plus?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Will someone create a clock for the TI-83 Plus?

> That's what I thought. Although you have a back up battery, other program
> will overwrite the clock program and the clock will just stop there,
unless
> if you can run the clock as a bg (just like in linux.....)

[huge_snip]

You can't. The Z80 only supports one interrupt (well, technically two, but
the
needed extra hardware for that is not in the calc, and the OS won't be able
to deal with it anyway, even if you added it).

Grtz,
Rob van Wijk