[A83] Re: ugly symbols with an directory list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 10:51 AM 07-09-03 -0500, you wrote:

>There really are programs named ! and #, normally they are hidden by the
>TIOS.  One is the current edit buffer, the other is the last typed command.
>They are always the first and second program on the list, so you can skip
>over them.

I don't always have them as the first and second program in the vat so you
can't be completely sure about it. If you want to be safe even for people
that use asm programs to change the order of the vat you should check the
name itself.

Martin