[A83] Re: Clear+On/On+Clear

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Clear+On/On+Clear

Thanks :-)
Now I can tell safely why I asked ;-)
I had my math exam (is that correct English?) last thursday, and was hoping
to hide Symbolic with this (didn't work; as expected). However, I did
manage to hide a cheating letter (is that correct English?) ;-). Anyway,
hiding wasn't neccesary since there was no check, but I already removed
Symbolic :-(
Let's hope I did it well enough...

--
Groeten,