[A83] Re: allocating uninitialized memory?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: allocating uninitialized memory?

that depends, if you want to know exactly where the memory is when
programming - and if saferam areas just aren't enough - you have to
statically allocate it in your program

if not, then you could make a program or appvar (83+ only) of the desired
size and use the pointer the rom routines give you to the start of the
program space...

--peter-martijn