[A83] Re: Help with TASM 5.0?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Help with TASM 5.0?

<pre><reply>
>---
This is how I reasoned: if tasm 5 was out, it is unlikely that it will not support commands such as .list if tasm 3 supported it.  Since the original poster mentioned that he was using a compiler for Windows, it is likely that he needed a separate TASM for z80 calculators.
--
Ti Calc's site:
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/dos/asm/
>---
</reply></pre>

...So wait...  There're two different types of tasm...  One for x86 and one for z80?  Not just different include files or memory models?

~For future reference, I am now using Zilog for the z80, even though it doesn't keep the files as neatly organized as using tasm through visual studio.net does...

I am having one more problem though...  DevPac8x doesn't seem to want to work now, either...  I'll give the problem some thought this weekend, but I doubt I'll be able to fix the stupid thing...

Nick